Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Repair
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposals
- Luxury Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Drain & Sewer
- Drain Cleaning & Video Pipe Inspection
- Pipes and Sewers
- Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leaks
- Sump Pumps
- Well Pump Installation & Repair
- Grease Traps
Water Treatment Systems
Sure, your air conditioner does heavy lifting to keep your home comfortable in Florida. This doesn’t mean that temperatures never get chilly in this part of the country, though.
Schedule heating services with Bayonet Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, and you’ll have the best services around. Simply give us a call to schedule heating services in Pasco County, FL and the surrounding area.
Get to Know Your Heater Options
We want you to know your options so that you can choose your new heater confidently. Come to us for service on any of the following systems.
- Furnaces: These systems heat air directly, and distribute that heated air throughout the house via ductwork.
- Heat pumps: they’re central air conditioners that can reverse their operation, allowing for very efficient heating.
- Ductless split units: which use heat pump technology to draw heat from the air outdoors in order to heat homes. They use wall–mounted blowers, eliminating the need for ductwork.
- Residential packaged units: smaller versions of the packaged units that many commercial properties use. These systems house almost all components in one convenient unit.
Quality Heating Installation & Replacement Services
Our heating installation and replacement services are outstanding, and our technicians always do the job right. When the time comes to schedule your next heating installation in Pasco County, FL, make sure that ours is the number you call.
Pasco County Heater Repair & Maintenance
At some point, all heaters are going to run into operational problems of some kind. Scheduling prompt heating repair and maintenance in Pasco County, FL helps to minimize any damages to your system.
While we cannot make your heater 100% reliable, our routine heating maintenance services can nonetheless help make it as close to 100% reliable as possible. Call today to get started.