Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Repair
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposals
- Luxury Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Drain & Sewer
- Drain Cleaning & Video Pipe Inspection
- Pipes and Sewers
- Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leaks
- Sump Pumps
- Well Pump Installation & Repair
- Grease Traps
Water Treatment Systems
Most people are obviously going to have plumbing fixtures like toilets and sinks in their home, along with appliances such as water heaters. While the garbage disposal may not be quite as indispensable as these other fixtures and appliances are, there is no denying that they can make one’s home much more convenient. If you are interested in using a garbage disposal in Pasco County, FL, then give us a call and we’ll install a great model in your kitchen sink.
Sure, a garbage disposal is not the most complex appliance that you are going to have in your home. That does not mean that you can install or service one on your own, though. When our professional plumbers handle all of your garbage disposal services for you, you’ll be able to enjoy the great performance that you deserve from your appliance. Just give Bayonet Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning a call today to get started. We’ll have your garbage disposal installed and running in no time. Call us today to schedule a plumber in Pasco County, FL and the surrounding area.
Benefits of Using a Garbage Disposal
Some homeowners may be asking themselves if a garbage disposal is really worthwhile. Our answer is typically yes, very much so. Garbage disposals are a very simple and very affordable way in which to enjoy many great conveniences, and the installation of a garbage disposal is very straightforward. It’s also a great way to increase the value of your kitchen. There are really no cons to speak of: just a lot of pros.
- Cut down on trips to the trash bins with full bags.
- Cut down on organic waste winding up in the landfill.
- Cut down on odors emanating from trash barrels in the house.
- Make cleaning up after dinner a whole lot more convenient.
- Reduce instances of drain clogs, when used properly.
What Cannot Go Down My Garbage Disposal?
Generally speaking, your garbage disposal is not going to require much in the way of maintenance. It is not like a heater that is going to need an annual tune–up. Be sure to refer to the literature that came with your particular unit in order to ascertain what type of maintenance is necessary, but typically most garbage disposals will run just fine when they are used properly. That means keeping certain materials out of them, though.
- Very hard materials, such as fruit pits or uncooked animal bones, may damage your garbage disposal. While many newer models can handle them, it is best to play it safe.
- Very fibrous foods, including celery stalks and corn husks. These can wind up wrapped around the unit and putting a lot of strain on the motor.
- FOG, or fats, oil, and grease. These materials are liquid when they are hot, and may seem like logical things to pour down the drain. However, they can congeal and form clogs as they cool.
Let Us Install and Service Your Garbage Disposal in Pasco County, FL
When you do decide to schedule a garbage disposal installation, or if you need garbage disposal repairs down the road, our plumbers are the ones that you want to work with. We’ve seen and done it all when it comes to garbage disposals and we are happy to get yours off on the right path and to keep it functioning properly. Contact us today to discuss your garbage disposal options.